(CNN) – Coors light is encouraging you to ditch the stuffed animal this Valentines Day — and chill with a dog and a beer instead.
The beer company is offering $100 cover dog adoption fees.
The deal is available to the first 1000 people between now and February 21st.
You must be of legal drinking age — and submit a receipt of adoption to the beer company via text message.
The offer isn’t available to residents in California, Louisiana, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia or West Virginia.
According to ASPCA, 6.5 million animals enter shelters each year — and the humane society says more than 2-million are healthy and treatable.
- Walmart confirms it will launch a rival to Amazon’s Prime
- 156 dogs rescued in federal multi-county Georgia operation
- “The Office” star Brian Baumgartner makes his famous chili on “National Chili Day”
- Stand-Up comedian Mark Normand bringing the laughs to Augusta
- James Brown Boulevard reconstruction breaks ground