WASHINGTON (WKRG) — Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz is self-quarantined after coming in contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19.
Rep. Gaetz is not experiencing symptoms, the congressman tweeted, adding that he was tested for coronavirus on Monday and expects results soon.
The congressman made headlines last week for wearing a gas mask to a House vote on coronavirus funding.
Several other lawmakers, including Senator Ted Cruz and Representatives Paul Gosar and Doug Collins, have also self-quarantined.
- City traffic leaders look to make improvements on Robert C. Daniel Jr. Parkway
- Man fatally shot 7-year-old niece while making music video, police say
- Body count from drug cartel wars earns Mexican cities label of ‘most violent in the world’
- Woman accidentally mistakes nail glue for eye drops
- JENNIE: Columbia County Spring Fair brings fun for all, and a special boost for Augusta’s Ronald McDonald House
LATEST NEWS STORIES