SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Allbirds, the San Francisco-based sustainable footwear company, announced Friday it is supporting healthcare workers in the United States by offering free shoes.
“We are donating shoes to anyone who works in healthcare and is on the front lines of fighting COVID-19 right now,” the company said in a tweet.
If you work in healthcare and would like to take advantage of this promo, all you have to do is email email@example.com to receive your free pair of the company’s best-selling Wool Runners.
“To our US healthcare community – we want to thank you for being on the front lines and helping to keep our communities healthy,” the company added.
Because of the overwhelming response, the company says it’s struggling to fill all the reqyests and will look for additional ways to give back.
- JENNIE: Breast Cancer Hot Spots
- JENNIE: Neighborhood book exchanges may lead to greater understanding
- Man missing for more than three months; community wants answers
- Woman injured in shooting on Perry Avenue in Augusta
- Columbia County to purchase old TaxSlayer building