UPDATE: Both Michael and Sadie have been found and are safe.
GROVETOWN, Ga. (WJBF) – The Grovetown Department of Public Safety is asking for the public’s help in finding a missing man and his young daughter.
23-year-old Michael Pappalardo and his daughter, 9-month-old Sadie Pappalardo were last seen together on the 200 block of Elm Street in Grovetown on Monday, October 19 at 7 a.m.
Michael has brown hair, blue eyes and is approximately 5’5″ and 215 lbs. He was last seen wearing a grey hoodie, black basketball shorts and orange Adidas tennis shoes.
Sadie has blonde hair, blue eyes and is approximately 20 lbs and 26″. She was last seen wearing Star Wars pajamas.
If you have any information on Michael and Sadie, please contact investigators at 706-863-1212.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- US Supreme Court justices finish questioning in major voting rights case
- Nurse paralyzed from COVID-19 complications returns to Florida after months in Massachusetts hospital
- At least 15 dead after SUV carrying 27 crashes with semitruck near US-Mexico border
- 1,000 vaccinations still available for Thursday, March 4th for SC residents 65 and older
- Single car accident on East Boundary in Downtown Augusta
- Merck to help make J&J’s COVID-19 vaccine, White House official says
- More young people fall for online scams amid pandemic, BBB says
- Books about strong women to read for Women’s History Month