COLUMBIA COUNTY, Ga. (WJBF) – The Columbia County Chamber of Commerce held its Legislative Breakfast on August 7th.
State and Federal representatives were in attendance, including Congressman Rick Allen and Congressman Jody Hice.
State leaders in attendance included Senator Jesse Stone, Senator Lee Anderson, Representative Tom McCall, Representative Barry Fleming and Representative Jodi Lott.
Special recognitions were presented to several members of the state and federal delegations.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Housing shortage impacting buyers in Augusta
- Federal student loan payment pause is coming to an end, Biden Administration’s plan: what you need to know
- US now says no evidence of ‘kill capture teams’ at Capitol
- Security heightens around US Capitol as Inauguration Day draws closer
- The Terminator is coming: Packers prepare for Aaron Donald
- Biden outlines plan to ramp up COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- Marshall Pines residents receive COVID-19 vaccine
- Multiple law enforcement agencies preparing for potential armed protests at SC State House