MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) — The City of Myrtle Beach extended the COVID-19 emergency order for another 30 days, extending it to May 15.
The order can be lifted early if conditions improve, the city said. The full temporary order can be found here.
This order extends the original order that was issued on March 26. The same restrictions apply.
- Venezuela judge convicts 6 American oil execs, orders prison
- Former dog owner sleeps at animal shelters, comforting pets waiting for forever homes
- Thanksgiving meals served at Bible Deliverance Temple after double homicide Monday in Harrisburg
- How to safely store Thanksgiving leftovers
- Big changes on the way. – What to expect.