(CNN) – The Consumer Product Safety Commission has announced a recall of Grizzly Industrial Children’s Tool Kits.
Officials say some of the items in the package including the hammer and suspenders have high levels of lead.
That is a violation of the federal lead content standard.
The hardhats and toy goggles also don’t meet safety requirements.
More than 20,000 of these items were available in the U.S. and Canada.
They were sold at Grizzly Industrial showrooms and online from September 2002 through November 2019.
For more information click here.
- SLED says Attempted Murder suspect could be in Barnwell
- American Airlines jet has close encounter with unidentified flying object
- Second Judicial Circuit facing backlog in cases following pandemic
- Cemetery worker buried alive, dies after grave collapses
- Video shows burglars tunneling into Oregon stores to steal $10K in equipment