(CNN) – The Consumer Product Safety Commission has announced a recall of Grizzly Industrial Children’s Tool Kits.
Officials say some of the items in the package including the hammer and suspenders have high levels of lead.
That is a violation of the federal lead content standard.
The hardhats and toy goggles also don’t meet safety requirements.
More than 20,000 of these items were available in the U.S. and Canada.
They were sold at Grizzly Industrial showrooms and online from September 2002 through November 2019.
For more information click here.
- Political analyst: Georgia a battleground state in 2020
- Texas woman dies of COVID-19 while on commercial flight
- Actor Jeff Bridges reveals he has been diagnosed with lymphoma
- Kirstie Alley defends Trump vote, responds to ‘nasty people’
- Walmart’s ad scans released ahead of Black Friday events