AUBURN, Wash. (WFLA) - Twenty years ago, Officer Gould's son gave him a Father's Day card predicting their future.
The card read, "When I get bigger I'm going to be my Dad's partner and catch bad guys and burglars."
Well, that is just what Officer Gould's son did.
And the police duo recreated a photo taken 20 years ago to celebrate.
At 6-foot-7-inches, it was quite a feat to fit Officer Gould’s son in his patrol vehicle on Father’s Day.
As you can see in the now viral photo, the younger officer Gould did follow his dad into law enforcement just as predicted in this Father’s Day card in 1998.
"Recreating the photo 20 years later was a wonderful tribute to father and son," the Auburn WA Police Department wrote on its Facebook page.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Inmate Found Dead
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop