(WSPA/WJBF) - Shoppers have one last chance to be a Toys ‘R’ Us Kid before the retailer closes.
Liquidation sales start at most stores on Friday, March 23rd.
Deep discounts will last through June.
Toys R Us announced last week that it plans to close or sell 735 stores across the country. Closings would reportedly leave more than 30,000 workers without jobs.
The Associated Press reports businessman Isaac Larian and other investors hope to save about 400 stores.
Click or tap here for the nearest Toy R Us location.
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect