TJX Companies, the parent company of TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods announced this week that it expects most of its stores to be reopened by the end of June.
According to the company’s most recent fiscal report, more than 1,600 stores have already reopened around the world.
Officials said they are taking precautions with store reopenings, enacting guidelines such as mandatory face masks, health screenings, and temperature checks.
Protective shields have also been installed at cash registers and most fitting rooms are temporarily closed, officials said.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Higher fireworks sales may mean more people in the emergency room with injuries
- Accident involving firetruck on Walton Way at Highland Avenue
- MLB cancels All-Star Game for 1st time since 1945
- Sponsor FedEx asks Redskins to change their name
- NFL to play Black anthem before national anthem
- 5 die after SUV crosses interstate median in South Carolina
- Here’s where you’ll have to quarantine if you’re traveling to or from South Carolina
- Trump’s Rushmore trip draws real and figurative fireworks