(KRON) - Pucker up!
Sonic Drive-In's new Pickle Juice Slush debuts Monday, June 11 at participating locations nationwide.
The Pickle Juice Slush joins three other summertime flavors -- Tiger's Blood, Blue Hawaiian, and Bahama Mama.
To celebrate the release, Sonic will release a Snapchat lens that "transforms users into an icy-cold Pickle Juice Slush world" for a limited time Monday through July 29.
The new flavors will also be part of the chain's half-price happy hour and can be customized with fruit or candy add-ins.
Happy hour is from 2 pm to 4 pm.
Colleges ask for a share of future...
Samsung Is bringing back the flip phone
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Inmate Found Dead
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop