LONDON (AP) - Queen Elizabeth II’s granddaughter Zara Tindall and her husband Mike Tindall have named their new daughter Lena Elizabeth.
A spokeswoman says the baby’s first name is pronounced Lay-na, and her middle name is in honor of her great-grandmother, the queen.
The baby, who was born June 18, is the second child of Zara and Mike Tindall, a former English rugby player. She has an older sister, 4-year-old Mia.
Lena is 19th in line to the British throne and is the seventh great-grandchild of Elizabeth and her husband Prince Philip.
Zara Tindall is the daughter of Princess Anne and her ex-husband Mark Phillips. She is an accomplished equestrian who won a silver medal at the London Olympics in 2012.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Inmate Found Dead
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop