(WSPA) - Krispy Kreme has announced it is creating Coffee Glazed doughnuts for one week and Glazed Coffee for National Coffee Day beginning September 24 at participating locations.
They say the Original Glazed Doughnut in a cup will become a new permanent item on the menu.
They will also off free Krispy Kreme coffee - any size - on National Coffee Day, Sept. 29 at participating locations. No purchase is necessary.
Reward members will also get a free doughnut with their coffee that day.
“Our coffee is going doughnuts, and our doughnuts are going coffee! It is a delicious, innovative approach to our iconic products,” said Alison Holder, Vice President of U.S. Marketing for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. “Because this is such a unique taste experience, and one we think coffee fans especially are going to love, we’re offering the Coffee Glazed Doughnut all week long in celebration of National Coffee Day and introducing the Original Glazed™ Coffee as a permanent menu item.”
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- More grant money to juvenile court expands therapy for teens and parents before doing jail time
- Edgefield County murder arrest
- One person dead in North Augusta shooting
- Sheriff gets funding as 2019 budget approved
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect