(WJBF) – Clothing retailer Hot Topic has announced they will close all stores due to health risks from the coronavirus.
The closure will run from Tuesday, March 17th until March 30th.
During this time, the company states all store employees will continue to be paid.
You can view their release below:
MORE TOP STORIES:
- LIVE | Georgia Gov. Kemp to provide update on COVID-19
- Nevada, Pennsylvania certify Biden as winner of presidential vote
- Dow passes 30,000 points on vaccine hopes, Biden transition
- 4-year-old accidentally shoots 8-year-old brother in Illinois, police say
- 12-year-old girl in stable condition after shot in leg by a student at Hendersonville Middle School
- Keep holiday gift-giving on budget with these companies that ship free
- Are dining tents a safe way to eat out during the pandemic?
- CCSO searching for two jewelry theft suspects;