(WJBF) – Clothing retailer Hot Topic has announced they will close all stores due to health risks from the coronavirus.
The closure will run from Tuesday, March 17th until March 30th.
During this time, the company states all store employees will continue to be paid.
You can view their release below:
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Three Lakeside High teens start a nonprofit to help the homeless
- Small plane crashes in Allendale County
- Cuomo clears New York schools statewide to open, carefully
- Augusta residents indicted on weapons charges following the Project Guardian initiative
- Two Grovetown men indicted for Child Pornography
- Man who shot Denver officer and escaped prison in 1974 arrested in New Mexico
- GA State School Supt. issues statement on back-to-school concerns
- Georgia student suspended after posting photo of crowded hall