(WJBF) – Clothing retailer Hot Topic has announced they will close all stores due to health risks from the coronavirus.
The closure will run from Tuesday, March 17th until March 30th.
During this time, the company states all store employees will continue to be paid.
You can view their release below:
MORE TOP STORIES:
- US Supreme Court justices finish questioning in major voting rights case
- Nurse paralyzed from COVID-19 complications returns to Florida after months in Massachusetts hospital
- 13 dead after semitruck hits SUV carrying 25 people near US-Mexico border
- 1,000 vaccinations still available for Thursday, March 4th for SC residents 65 and older
- Single car accident on East Boundary in Downtown Augusta
- Merck to help make J&J’s COVID-19 vaccine, White House official says
- More young people fall for online scams amid pandemic, BBB says
- Books about strong women to read for Women’s History Month