(WJBF) – Clothing retailer Hot Topic has announced they will close all stores due to health risks from the coronavirus.
The closure will run from Tuesday, March 17th until March 30th.
During this time, the company states all store employees will continue to be paid.
You can view their release below:
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Sauce Shortage: Chick-fil-A Plans To Limit Sauces To Customers
- University Hospital joining Piedmont Healthcare system, $1 billion investment to come
- Ruling paves way for longer sentence in George Floyd’s death
- House GOP ousts Liz Cheney from top post
- Dozens of dead bodies found floating in India’s Ganges River
- Tina Turner, Jay-Z, Foo Fighters, Go-Go’s among Rock & Roll Hall inductees
- Norman Lloyd, star of ‘Saboteur,’ ‘St. Elsewhere,’ dies at 106
- One lane blocked on I-20 in McDuffie County following tractor-trailer fire