AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) - A promotion at Build-A-Bear stores across the country either went really badly or really well, depending on your point of view.
Viewer Ariel Lucas shot this video of the line Thursday morning at Augusta Mall.
The chain, which is known for customizable teddy bears and other stuffed toys, was holding a promotion where customers could pay their age for a bear, with a cap at $29.
The promotion proved so popular that many stores in the U.S. and Canada had to turn shoppers away and close lines.
The woman who shot this video says she gave up and left.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Inmate Found Dead
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop