(WJBF) - Bud Light bites back at Augusta National's ban of patrons who yell, "Dilly Dilly" by issuing a "decree"
In part it states "Your king hath received word that the guards of the Green Jacket plan to escort any patron who dare utter Dilly Dilly off yon premises."
It goes on to say, Bud Light plans to make t-shirts for patrons stating, "...for if thou cannot say Dilly Dilly, thou can still wear Dilly Dilly."
A Bud Light representative tells NewsChannel 6, there is no plan for a town crier to issue the decree publicly along Washington Road.
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect