BOA confirmed the online glitch Wednesday.
“Some of our clients may currently see an inaccurate account balance in online or mobile banking. There is no impact to their accounts and their information remains secure. We are working to address it as quickly as possible,” Bank of America said in a statement Wednesday.
Many people went online to express their frustration with the glitch in their accounts, including some who said they could not transfer money from savings to checking accounts.
BOA suggested that impacted clients use other ways to view their balance.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Sen. Lindsey Graham urges politicians to stop the second impeachment of President Trump
- Housing shortage impacting buyers in Augusta
- Federal student loan payment pause is coming to an end, Biden Administration’s plan: what you need to know
- US now says no evidence of ‘kill capture teams’ at Capitol
- Security heightens around US Capitol as Inauguration Day draws closer