CUSTER STATE PARK, S.D. (KELO) — Officials at Custer State Park are reminding people to keep their distance after an incident with a bison left a woman unconscious.
It all started Wednesday evening when a woman got off a motorcycle and approached a bison calf, The Custer County Chronicle reports.
An adult bison charged her, catching her belt on its horn and tossing her around violently.
Eventually her pants came off, and she fell to the ground.
The paper says she was flown to the hospital, but her injuries were not serious.
- SEC announces roster, positional guidelines for cancellations
- Laney High School closure extended
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- Richmond County officer facing charges following physical altercation
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dying wish was to not have a replacement chosen by Trump