CUSTER STATE PARK, S.D. (KELO) — Officials at Custer State Park are reminding people to keep their distance after an incident with a bison left a woman unconscious.
It all started Wednesday evening when a woman got off a motorcycle and approached a bison calf, The Custer County Chronicle reports.
An adult bison charged her, catching her belt on its horn and tossing her around violently.
Eventually her pants came off, and she fell to the ground.
The paper says she was flown to the hospital, but her injuries were not serious.
- Your credit report may be wrong, but you can do something about it
- Comic-Con to be virtual in July; November in-person event also planned
- ‘Symbol of hatred’: No charges after KKK flag hangs next door to Black family’s home
- Man accused of cutting out dog’s heart in ritual to clear demons from home
- Nurse paralyzed from COVID-19 complications returns to Florida after months in Massachusetts hospital