AUGUSTA/NEW YORK (WJBF) – A murder suspect in Richmond County is now behind bars.
Kenneth Green Jr. was wanted in the death of Donnell Graham.
In March, 27-year-old Donnell Graham was found in the driver’s side of a burgundy 1994 Grand Marquise suffering from a gunshot wound behind the Popeyes on Wrightsboro Road.
Thursday, Green was taken into custody in New York by the US Marshals.
Kendrick Green, Tor’Jae Tanksley and Ashley Jones are also charged with murder in this case.
- Tiger King’s Carole Baskin awarded Joe Exotic’s former zoo
- Here is the latest Georgia news from The Associated Press as of 7:40 a.m.
- Here is the latest South Carolina news from The Associated Press as of 7:40 a.m.
- Live VIPIR 6 Forecast Tuesday, June 2, 2020
- Florida Keys reopen to visitors as Miami-area beaches closed