AUGUSTA (WJBF) – The Augusta Mall will re-open on Tuesday.
The new hours will be 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and Noon to 6 p.m. on Sunday.
Extra safety measures have been put in place.
There will be hand washing stations, touch-free interaction and heavy cleaning regiments.
The Mall will also provide face coverings upon request, and offer curbside pickup.
“The food court will reopen with adjusted seating to comply with the Order. Food court tenants are encouraged to continue carryout and takeout service.”
The following amenities will be unavailable until further notice:
- Valet services
- Play areas
- Stroller rentals
- Mall-operated carousels
What is open?
- Barnes and Noble Booksellers
- Barnes and Noble Café
- The Chop House
- Crab Du Jour
- Custom IT (Upper Level, near Barnes and Noble)
- Macy’s Junior (Lower Level, near Dick’s Sporting Goods)
- Mall Management Office
- My Story (Upper Level, near Barnes and Noble)
- P.F. Chang’s China Bistro
- Security Office
- Sephora inside JCPenney
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Political analyst: Georgia a battleground state in 2020
- Commission to mute microphones in next presidential debate
- Pres. Trump, Joe Biden in dead heat in Georgia, NewsNation/Emerson poll shows
- Hale Foundation lawsuit against Augusta list four violations
- Researchers say using CBD could help reduce lung damage from COVID