AUGUSTA (WJBF) – The Augusta Mall will re-open on Tuesday.
The new hours will be 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and Noon to 6 p.m. on Sunday.
Extra safety measures have been put in place.
There will be hand washing stations, touch-free interaction and heavy cleaning regiments.
The Mall will also provide face coverings upon request, and offer curbside pickup.
“The food court will reopen with adjusted seating to comply with the Order. Food court tenants are encouraged to continue carryout and takeout service.”
The following amenities will be unavailable until further notice:
- Valet services
- Play areas
- Stroller rentals
- Mall-operated carousels
What is open?
- Barnes and Noble Booksellers
- Barnes and Noble Café
- The Chop House
- Crab Du Jour
- Custom IT (Upper Level, near Barnes and Noble)
- Macy’s Junior (Lower Level, near Dick’s Sporting Goods)
- Mall Management Office
- My Story (Upper Level, near Barnes and Noble)
- P.F. Chang’s China Bistro
- Security Office
- Sephora inside JCPenney
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Residents report long wait times for setting up appointments for vaccines; more workers expected to take calls
- Vaccine registration issues in rural South Carolina
- Sen. Lindsey Graham urges politicians to stop the second impeachment of President Trump
- Housing shortage impacting buyers in Augusta
- Federal student loan payment pause is coming to an end, Biden Administration’s plan: what you need to know