AUGUSTA (WJBF) – Starting Wednesday, May 6th, Augusta University Health will loosen visitor restrictions.
Patients can have one person with them for inpatient hospital stays and outpatient appointments.
Except if you’re a COVID-19 patient, Then you aren’t allowed any visitor.
Everyone will be screened upon entry and must wear a face covering.
Visitors will be given a sticker verifying they’ve been screened
MORE TOP STORIES:
- 93-year-old recalls Dr. King’s travels to Augusta
- Golden Apple: Trina Terlizzi
- One person dead after accident on Gordon Highway near Highway 25 overpass
- Martin Luther King III: we have to find ways to coexist
- Avoiding the dentist during the pandemic could be harmful to your overall health
- Augusta Commissioners rethinking waiving all alcohol license fees
- COVID-19 impact on MLK Day events in Augusta
- Introducing candidates for mayor of North Augusta