CUPERTINO, Calif (NEXSTAR) — Apple revealed on Tuesday a new over-ear headphones product called AirPods Max that will be available on December 15 at $549.
The wireless headphones including noise-canceling technology and are built with a stainless steel frame.
Similar products sold by Bose and Sony are priced in the $300-400 range.
According to Apple, the headphones have a battery life of 20 hours with noise cancellation and feature memory foam ear cushions.
The headphones come in five colors including space gray, silver, sky blue, green, and pink, and are available to order today.
- Boil water advisory for certain parts of Aiken now over
- Report: Popular flea & tick collar tied to 1,700 pet deaths, EPA received more than 75,000 complaints
- Ohio college student ‘donating organs’ after alleged hazing incident, fraternity suspended
- Super sunny Sunday! Warmer temperatures on the way. – What to expect, check here
- SC House passes bill to ticket slow left lane drivers