AIKEN, S.C. (WJBF) – Aiken Regional Medical Centers has received its first shipment of the COVID-19 vaccine.
“While the initial supply of the new vaccines will be limited, it is undeniably encouraging news that these new vaccines will help in society’s fight against the pandemic,” according to
Director of Marketing Ashlee Brewer.
We’re told the vaccine will be administered first to front-line healthcare workers. A vaccination clinic has also been set-up.
Count on NewsChannel 6 for more on this developing story.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Out There…Somewhere: “Conduct” a tour of new sculptures
- Trump impeachment trial to begin week of Feb. 8
- Washington County and other rural counties in Georgia see shortage of COVID-19 vaccine
- SLIDESHOW | Inaugural memes of Bernie Sanders: the gift that keeps on giving
- PHOTOS: Baseball’s Hank Aaron through the years
- Walmart expanding COVID-19 vaccine roll out to South Carolina
- $1 billion Mega Millions prize a result of long odds, slow sales
- 10th Avenue shooting under investigation