AIKEN, S.C. (WJBF) – UPDATE: Laylonie Pruitt has been found and is safe.
Aiken Department of Public Safety Investigators are searching for a runaway teen.
13-year-old Laylonie Pruitt reportedly ran away from a family member’s home while in Department of Social Services custody on October 9.
Investigators believe Laylonie could be with an unidentified black male who drives a white sedan with tinted windows.
Laylonie is currently listed in the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children database.
She is described as a light skinned black female with brown eyes and brown hair, approximately five feet, six inches tall weighing approximately 160 pounds.
If you have any information, please contact investigators at 803-642-7620
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Political analyst: Georgia a battleground state in 2020
- Commission to mute microphones in next presidential debate
- Pres. Trump, Joe Biden in dead heat in Georgia, NewsNation/Emerson poll shows
- Hale Foundation lawsuit against Augusta list four violations
- Researchers say using CBD could help reduce lung damage from COVID
- Historic Augusta prepares for 14th annual Walk With The Spirits event
- Missing Grovetown man and daughter found safe
- Stimulus checks: Hours left to cut deal with $1,200 direct payments before Election Day