#UPDATE | 9:45AM | April 2, 2020 (WJBF) – The Aiken County Coroner’s identified as 31-year-old Kyle R. Boswell of Augusta, GA as the passenger in the deadly crash.
It was determined Boswell was a passenger in a side by side all-terrain vehicle that was traveling on Brier Patch Ln when the vehicle overturned ejecting him.
Mr. Boswell death was due to blunt force trauma, the South Carolina Highway Patrol and MAIT is continuing the investigation.
AIKEN COUNTY (WJBF) – The Aiken County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a deadly crash.
It happened Monday night between 11:00pm and midnight on Briar Patch Lane in Aiken County.
We’re told a utility vehicle turned over on the highway and ejected a passenger from the vehicle, and the driver took off.
That passenger died.
The Multi-disciplinary Accident Investigation Team (MAIT) is assisting with the accident at this time.
No further details have been released.
This is a developing story.
- Video shows Colorado officer pointing gun at doctor’s head on his own property
- Foreign students weigh studying in person vs. losing visas
- Police: Gunman shoots 2 Texas officers, hits 3rd in holster
- Bed Bath & Beyond to close 200 stores
- Former RCSO deputy in court Friday for Murder