AIKEN (WJBF) – Changes could be coming to the City of Aiken.
Tonight, Monday 23rd, members of the city council are scheduled to vote on two coronavirus related ordinances.
They’ll vote on whether to suspend council meetings, and they’ll vote on small business recovery loans.
The meeting is tonight at 7pm in the Council Chambers of the Municipal Building.
- Live VIPIR 6 Forecast Saturday September 19, 2020
- 4th Annual Clearwater Annual Vendor Fair
- Football Friday Night | Week 3
- Emory: Recruiting for minority participants in COVID-19 vaccine trials
- The Tropics keep active!-Take a look