TELEVISION PARK-- This is a great time to take a personal inventory-- how is our health, our happiness, our overall satisfaction in our lives?
Dr. Robert Pendergrast, who is a full-time faculty member at the Medical College of Georgia, has a great interest in holistic medicine -complementing- traditional medicine. His integrative medicine practice, Aiken-Augusta Holistic Health, has been in the CSRA since 2007.
Dr. Robert Pendergrast leads a multidisciplinary team that can provide new perspectives on your health and medical concerns.
Jennie: "You would like to see this wellness concept in regular, conventional medical practices?"
Dr. Pendergrast: "I would. I think most people recognize that human beings are more than the sum of their laboratory tests and prescriptions, and that a mind/body/spirit approach that takes into account the whole person and has time to explore the impact of all of those things... is really what people need."
Aiken-Augusta Holistic Health offers a variety of services including a holistic health consultation, health and life coaching, acupuncture and oriental medicine, and a dietitian and nutritionist.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Inmate Found Dead
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop