BEAUMONT, Tx (ABC News) – Adorable ballerinas pose together in honor of Black History Month Inspired by famous ballerina Misty Copeland, a ballet company in Texas celebrated Black History Month with a fierce photoshoot.Courtesy of Bee Photography
A group of black ballerinas in Texas marked Black History Month with a fierce photoshoot.
The tiny dancers, part of an elite dance squad at the iRule Dance Studio in Beaumont, Texas, booked the photo shoot as a fun bonding experience but it quickly took on more meaning.
“These girls work so hard, and although they don’t complain about it, sometimes we like to do something fun,” Angela Malonson, whose 7-year-old Falon has been dancing with the company since she was 3, said. “It just so happened to be February and what better month to do in honor of Black History Month.”
- Live VIPIR 6 Forecast Friday, July 3, 2020
- Here is the latest Georgia news from The Associated Press at 5:40 a.m.
- Here is the latest South Carolina news from The Associated Press at 5:40 a.m.
- Topgolf’s grand opening tee’s off
- Aiken City Council approves face mask resolution, ordinance up in the air