BEAUMONT, Tx (ABC News) – Adorable ballerinas pose together in honor of Black History Month Inspired by famous ballerina Misty Copeland, a ballet company in Texas celebrated Black History Month with a fierce photoshoot.Courtesy of Bee Photography
A group of black ballerinas in Texas marked Black History Month with a fierce photoshoot.
The tiny dancers, part of an elite dance squad at the iRule Dance Studio in Beaumont, Texas, booked the photo shoot as a fun bonding experience but it quickly took on more meaning.
“These girls work so hard, and although they don’t complain about it, sometimes we like to do something fun,” Angela Malonson, whose 7-year-old Falon has been dancing with the company since she was 3, said. “It just so happened to be February and what better month to do in honor of Black History Month.”
- Live VIPIR 6 Weather Forecast 4/4/20 PM
- Coronavirus skeptic gains new perspective after being hospitalized with it
- Through the looking glass: Thrive at Augusta finds a new way to talk to loved ones
- Madonna donates $1M to Gates’ Foundation Coronavirus-Relief efforts to find COVID-19 prevention, treatment
- At funerals in virus outbreak, mourning is from a distance