BEAUMONT, Tx (ABC News) – Adorable ballerinas pose together in honor of Black History Month Inspired by famous ballerina Misty Copeland, a ballet company in Texas celebrated Black History Month with a fierce photoshoot.Courtesy of Bee Photography
A group of black ballerinas in Texas marked Black History Month with a fierce photoshoot.
The tiny dancers, part of an elite dance squad at the iRule Dance Studio in Beaumont, Texas, booked the photo shoot as a fun bonding experience but it quickly took on more meaning.
“These girls work so hard, and although they don’t complain about it, sometimes we like to do something fun,” Angela Malonson, whose 7-year-old Falon has been dancing with the company since she was 3, said. “It just so happened to be February and what better month to do in honor of Black History Month.”
- Tragedies strike on I-20 leaving three people dead
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- It’s a special day for an Augusta woman who turned 105
- Multiple Apple services reported down Tuesday
- Study: Moderna coronavirus vaccine appears safe, shows signs of working in older adults