AIKEN COUNTY (WJBF) – Police in Aiken County are investigating a suspected murder-suicide.
Just before 9:00 p.m. Sunday night, 43 year old Thembi Chalmers was found shot to death in her home on Maple Street.
Her boyfriend, 45 year old Levi Bonnett, the suspect in this case, was found dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound a few houses down.
Investigators believe a fight between the two led to the shooting.
- Newsfeed Now: Third COVID vaccine begins US rollout; 7-year-old opens lemonade stand to fund brain surgery
- Mother, boyfriend charged after 6-year-old killed, dumped in Ohio River, police say
- Texas attorney general sues power company over storm’s high energy bills
- Registration open for Drive, Chip and Putt Qualifiers
- M. Rhett DeHart named Acting South Carolina District Attorney