AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – One person is dead following a shooting in Augusta.
The Coroner’s Office says the incident happened in the 300 block of Barrow Drive, Saturday, October 10.
39-year-old Reginald Frank was found dead at the scene.
An autopsy is scheduled at the GBI Lab on Monday.
Authorities have arrested 27-year-old Jaron Moore in connection to the incident. He’s charged with murder and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime.
Count on NewsChannel 6 for more details as they become available.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- In Santa’s mailbag, a peek into children’s pandemic worries
- Young Bay Area artist gets surprise call from Kamala Harris
- Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine low temperature requirement poses challenges
- Thanksgiving meals served at Bible Deliverance Temple after double homicide Monday in Harrisburg
- How to safely store Thanksgiving leftovers
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments
- WATCH: Southeastern Stream Live Week 10
- Local church giving away 550 hot meals to senior citizens for Thanksgiving