SAVANNAH, Ga.(AP) – Authorities in Georgia are looking for clues in the deaths of two people found shot inside a car where a 3-month-old baby was discovered alive and unharmed.
The Savannah Morning News reports that the baby has been returned to its parents. The gunshot victims were 22 and 25. they were found at a Savannah intersection late Tuesday.
On Wednesday, Savannah city leaders and police gathered at the city’s police headquarters to ask the public for help in solving the crime.
- Peace and Unity Parade happening in Waynesboro
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- Residents report long wait times for setting up appointments for vaccines; more workers expected to take calls
- Vaccine registration issues in rural South Carolina
- Sen. Lindsey Graham urges politicians to stop the second impeachment of President Trump