#UPDATE | Columbia County dispatch confirms that that Sheriff’s deputies have cleared the scene along the Westbound lanes of I-20 where an 18-wheelr collided with another vehicle between the Wheeler Road and Belair Road exits.
We have reached out to the Columbia County Sheriff’s Office about reports of injuries at the scene, but we have not yet heard back about the extent or number of injuries in this crash.
COLUMBIA COUNTY (WJBF) – An 18-wheeler accident with another vehicle on the Westbound side of I-20 has traffic slowed significantly between the Wheeler Road and Belair Road exits.
Columbia County dispatch says it was alerted that there were injuries related to this accident, but no advisement to the extent of them.
Crews are working to clear the accident from the roadway; at least one lane is open, according to Columbia County Sheriff’s Office dispatchers.
- Walmart Black Friday: PS5, more deals go live today
- Pedestrian fatality on Morgan Rd.
- Venezuela judge convicts 6 American oil execs, orders prison
- Former dog owner sleeps at animal shelters, comforting pets waiting for forever homes
- Thanksgiving meals served at Bible Deliverance Temple after double homicide Monday in Harrisburg