AUGUSTA (WJBF) – NewsChannel 6 has learned the 2020 Rock Fore Dough Concert has been postponed.
This comes as a precaution due to the threat of the coronavirus.
“We have been cautiously keeping up with news and information related to COVID-19 that has been unfolding over the past week,” said Jill Brown, The First Tee of Augusta Executive Director. “It was our hope that there would be positive news about the containment of the virus and that we would be able to continue with our April 7th event. Unfortunately, this is not the case. With the Augusta National Golf Club’s announcement of the postponement of the Masters, we can confirm that Rock Fore! Dough will also be postponed.”
Tickets purchased will be honored at the new concert date.
For more information on the concert click here.
- Live VIPIR 6 Forecast Saturday September 19, 2020
- 4th Annual Clearwater Annual Vendor Fair
- Football Friday Night | Week 3
- Emory: Recruiting for minority participants in COVID-19 vaccine trials
- The Tropics keep active!-Take a look