AUGUSTA (WJBF) – A 15-year old teenage girl was allegedly kidnapped and raped in Augusta.
She was walking along Pleasant Home Road, July 2nd, when 52-year-old Bill Anderson allegedly pulled over, pointed a gun, and told the her to get into his car.
The incident report states, Anderson then drove around and ended up at a hotel on Gordon Highway where he raped the teen and left.
The victim went to a nearby gas station where she was able to contact her parents and law enforcement.
Anderson is charged with Kidnapping, Rape, and Sodomy.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- LIVE | Georgia Gov. Kemp to provide update on COVID-19
- Nevada, Pennsylvania certify Biden as winner of presidential vote
- Dow passes 30,000 points on vaccine hopes, Biden transition
- 4-year-old accidentally shoots 8-year-old brother in Illinois, police say
- 12-year-old girl in stable condition after shot in leg by a student at Hendersonville Middle School
- Keep holiday gift-giving on budget with these companies that ship free
- Are dining tents a safe way to eat out during the pandemic?