AUGUSTA (WJBF) – A 15-year old teenage girl was allegedly kidnapped and raped in Augusta.
She was walking along Pleasant Home Road, July 2nd, when 52-year-old Bill Anderson allegedly pulled over, pointed a gun, and told the her to get into his car.
The incident report states, Anderson then drove around and ended up at a hotel on Gordon Highway where he raped the teen and left.
The victim went to a nearby gas station where she was able to contact her parents and law enforcement.
Anderson is charged with Kidnapping, Rape, and Sodomy.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Dumba kneels, NHL puts focus on Black Lives Matter movement
- ‘State of Disaster’ declared in parts of Australia due to COVID
- As a new week begins, here’s why you don’t have that second stimulus check
- Lord & Taylor, Men’s Wearhouse owner file for bankruptcy
- Dunkin’s free coffee Mondays begin Aug. 3
- Wilford Brimley, the face of Quaker Oats and ‘Cocoon’ Star, Dies at 85
- Here is the latest Georgia news from The Associated Press at 5:40 a.m.