Hello and welcome to the Sunday edition of the Masters report.
Patrick Reed is the 2018 Masters champion.
The former Augusta State golfer shot a one-under 71 to finish at 15-under par and claim his first major title.
Reed held off Rickie Fowler (-14) and Jordan Spieth (-13) to win the green jacket.
Plus, Tiger Woods fired a three-under 69 in the final round to finish T32 (+1) in his return to the Masters.
And, Aiken's Kevin Kisner captured his best Masters finish. He shot an even-par 72 to finish at even for the tournament. His previous best finish was eight-over par.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- More grant money to juvenile court expands therapy for teens and parents before doing jail time
- Edgefield County murder arrest
- One person dead in North Augusta shooting
- Sheriff gets funding as 2019 budget approved
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect