(CNN) – You might say this holiday gives identical twins an advantage…and you’re right.
April 20th is National Look Alike Day.
They can pull that off easily but don’t count yourself out.
Try searching through your drawer, closet or maybe stop by a novelty store for unique outfits for you and your friends to try on.
Once you find that perfect look, try to match one another all day long.
It might be tough. You can even dress up like a celebrity.
Think of it as an early Halloween.
Share photos of your outfits online with the hashtag #NationalLookAlikeDay
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Police investigating after some lawmakers claim Capitol tours were given to rioters ahead of breach
- New Jersey causes stir by making smokers eligible for COVID vaccine
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- Housing shortage impacting buyers in Augusta
- Post Malone donates 10,000 pairs of Crocs to frontline medical workers across the country