SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – Bruce Willis has apologized for an “error in judgment” after “refusing” to wear a mask in public, according to reports.
“It was an error in judgment,” the actor told PEOPLE in an exclusive statement.
“Be safe out there everyone, and let’s continue to mask up,” he added.
His statement was released Tuesday, two days after Willis was photographed leaving a Los Angeles pharmacy wearing a scarf around his neck.
Willis reportedly refused to leave the store after being asked to by an employee, PageSix reported.
- Teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant
- Man arrested in D.C. with unregistered weapon ahead of Presidential Inauguration
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Police investigating after some lawmakers claim Capitol tours were given to rioters ahead of breach
- New Jersey causes stir by making smokers eligible for COVID vaccine