MILAN, Italy (KRON) – Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli will be performing live from the Duomo of Milan on Easter Sunday.
Bocelli will be accompanied by the cathedral’s organist Emanuele Vianelli, and will sing songs which send a “message of love, healing and hope to Italy and the world.”
The “Music For Hope” concert will be streamed worldwide on Bocelli’s YouTube page starting at 10 a.m. PST.
Italy has reported more than 132,000 coronavirus cases and more than 16,000 deaths amid the growing coronavirus pandemic.
- Aiken City leaders will hold press conference to address protests
- Georgia bars and nightclubs hopeful for the future after re-opening
- Governor Kemp on State protests
- Total number of cases of COVID-19 in CSRA, SC & GA
- Man in Joker mask charged after setting Chicago cop car on fire: officials