(WFLA) - Thousands of cases of Pillsbury flour have been recalled because it could be contaminated with Salmonella.
According to both Publix and Winn-Dixie, Hometown Food Company has issued a voluntary, limited recall on two specific lot codes of Pillsbury Unbleached All Purpose Flour.
The grocers say about 12,185 cases of the product have been recalled due to the Salmonella risk. Those cases were distributed through a limited number of retailers and distributors throughout the country.
This is the information on the recalled product being sold at Publix:
Product Name: Pillsbury Unbleached All Purpose Flour
GTIN #: 0 5150022241 3
Lot Code/Best If Used By Date: 8 292 APR 19 2020, 8 293 APR 20 2020
This is the information on the recalled items being sold at Winn-Dixie:
|Item Name||Case Item Code||UPC Item Code||Lot Code||BIUB Date|
|Pillsbury® Unbleached All Purpose Flour 5Lb||0 5150022241 3||0 5150022241 6||8 292||APR 19 2020|
|Pillsbury® Unbleached All Purpose Flour 5Lb||0 5150022241 3||0 5150022241 6||8 293||APR 19 2020|
No illnesses have been reported due to this recall and no other Pillsbury products are impacted.
If you have purchased the product that is being recalled, you can throw it out or return it for a refund.
Apple AirPods could pose cancer risk
NC nonprofit accused of selling...
- Pizza for breakfast is healthier than cereal, nutritionist claims
- Pot smokers find caged tiger in abandoned house, Houston police say
- KFC wants you to enjoy romance on a Colonel Sanders bearskin rug this Valentine's Day
- Ax-wielding man wrecks home after thinking wife damaged action figures
- Experts: Sunday is the busiest day of the year for online dating
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood