WASHINGTON (WFLA) — The White House has canceled Monday’s Coronavirus Task Force media briefing, according to multiple correspondents.
The White House has been holding daily press conferences around 5 p.m. almost every weekday up until today.
The cancellation comes two days after President Trump suggested the briefings are “Not worth the time and effort.”
This story will be updated.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- U.S. Naval Air Forces say aircrew did not survive plane crash in Magnolia Springs
- Asteroid samples escaping from jammed NASA spacecraft: ‘Time is of the essence’
- Live Vipir 6 Forecast Friday, October 23rd, 2020
- Despite Democratic roadblocks, Senate moves forward with Trump’s Supreme Court nomination
- “Out There…Somewhere” Scarecrows take center stage in Barnwell