TAMPA (WFLA) — The public educational company Scholastic came up with a way to keep kids busy and learning while school closures keep them home during coronavirus pandemic.
Scholastic set up a ‘Learn From Home’ website with four categories: PreK and Kindergarten, Grades 1 and 2, Grades 3-5, and Grades 6+. Each section is already equipped with one week of content for students with 15 additional days on the way.
Each day of content is filled with exciting articles and stories, videos, and fun learning challenges. The students can even go on virtual field trips or meet best-selling authors.
The website provides up to three hours’ worth of content each day and can be completed on any device.
- ‘I-5 Strangler’ found strangled to death in California prison cell
- Chipotle, e.l.f. team up to satisfy your hunger for beauty
- Capitol Police request 2-month extension of National Guard at US Capitol
- ‘I just saw a UFO’: Browns QB Baker Mayfield says he had a strange encounter
- Covid-19 vaccine causes swelling picked up on mammograms
- Couple wanted in killing of wife’s co-worker; $10K reward offered
- Goodwill celebrates grand opening of new career center
- Got debt? Then you may be in for some unwelcome tax surprises