(WJBF/KTSM) – Judging by the numbers, some local counties aren’t doing so well when it comes to social distancing.
Data provided by Unacast.com using cellular GPS data indicates that some in the CSRA are remaining very mobile and continue gathering in large groups.
Unacast compared current location data to data collected during typical pre-pandemic movements and noted changes in total distance traveled, time spent around the house, and activity clusters.
As of Monday, Richmond and Aiken Counties are sitting at a ‘D’ grade, Columbia County is at a ‘C’.
Try checking out the numbers for yourself either down below or by clicking HERE
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Onions recalled as more than 600 Americans get sick
- Three Lakeside High teens start a nonprofit to help the homeless
- Small plane crashes in Allendale County
- Cuomo clears New York schools statewide to open, carefully
- Augusta residents indicted on weapons charges following the Project Guardian initiative
- Two Grovetown men indicted for Child Pornography
- Man who shot Denver officer and escaped prison in 1974 arrested in New Mexico
- GA State School Supt. issues statement on back-to-school concerns
- Georgia student suspended after posting photo of crowded hall