AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – New screening procedures soon to be available at Augusta University.
AU Health has launched an app that allows doctors to engage in telemedicine screenings of patients.
After entering your medical information, you’ll speak on video, with a doctor, answering their questions.
If the responding doctor believes you are at potential risk, they will schedule a drive-thru testing time for you at AU’s Christenberry Fieldhouse on Wrightsboro Road.
Augusta University Health System is reminding residents that the drive through COVID-19 testing sites are by appointment only.
AU’s instructions are as follows:
- Please create an account at www.augustaexpresscare.com or download the mobile APP of the same name
- You will be directed to participate in a video chat with a physician that is standing by
- If you receive a positive screening, you will be scheduled for an appointment at Christenberry Fieldhouse for drive thru testing.
Click HERE for the Android app.
Click HERE for the iPhone app.
Augusta University prefers that you use the app; however, if you prefer to do the screening over the phone you can call (706) 721- 1852.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Aiken County Sheriff’s Office responds to stabbing on Justee Lane outside Trenton
- Fall Allergy Season Begins
- RCBOE adjusts 2021-2022 academic calendar
- Dive team joins search for person of interest in Gabby Petito’s death, Brian Laundrie
- Thousands of murders, disappearances of Indigenous women remain unsolved
- Unmarked sheriff’s office car stolen from gas station on Deans Bridge Road
- Officials talk timeline for when we can expect Pfizer authorization for 5-11 years
- First guilty plea comes out of federal case where former deputy court clerk, others accused of stealing $467,000 in public funds