AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – New screening procedures soon to be available at Augusta University.
AU Health has launched an app that allows doctors to engage in telemedicine screenings of patients.
After entering your medical information, you’ll speak on video, with a doctor, answering their questions.
If the responding doctor believes you are at potential risk, they will schedule a drive-thru testing time for you at AU’s Christenberry Fieldhouse on Wrightsboro Road.
Augusta University Health System is reminding residents that the drive through COVID-19 testing sites are by appointment only.
AU’s instructions are as follows:
- Please create an account at www.augustaexpresscare.com or download the mobile APP of the same name
- You will be directed to participate in a video chat with a physician that is standing by
- If you receive a positive screening, you will be scheduled for an appointment at Christenberry Fieldhouse for drive thru testing.
Click HERE for the Android app.
Click HERE for the iPhone app.
Augusta University prefers that you use the app; however, if you prefer to do the screening over the phone you can call (706) 721- 1852.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Evans On Ice cancelled for 2020
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017
- Funeral held for man who died in a plane crash in Lincolton
- Back the Blue march in the works for North Augusta
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Back the Blue and Trump Rally held in Thomson
- Protesters say that nothing has been done to remove the Market House
- President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court