AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – New screening procedures soon to be available at Augusta University.
AU Health has launched an app that allows doctors to engage in telemedicine screenings of patients.
After entering your medical information, you’ll speak on video, with a doctor, answering their questions.
If the responding doctor believes you are at potential risk, they will schedule a drive-thru testing time for you at AU’s Christenberry Fieldhouse on Wrightsboro Road.
Augusta University Health System is reminding residents that the drive through COVID-19 testing sites are by appointment only.
AU’s instructions are as follows:
- Please create an account at www.augustaexpresscare.com or download the mobile APP of the same name
- You will be directed to participate in a video chat with a physician that is standing by
- If you receive a positive screening, you will be scheduled for an appointment at Christenberry Fieldhouse for drive thru testing.
Click HERE for the Android app.
Click HERE for the iPhone app.
Augusta University prefers that you use the app; however, if you prefer to do the screening over the phone you can call (706) 721- 1852.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Background checks blocked a record high 300,000 gun sales in 2020
- Tennessee boy’s legs nearly severed in Missouri roller coaster accident
- More than 100,000 names to be removed from Georgia voter rolls
- Baby born at Miami International Airport given extremely appropriate name
- Gun-waving St. Louis couple buy new gun days after entering guilty plea
- Injured 12-year-old rescued from Missouri roller coaster after nearly 2 hours
- Judge allowed to recuse herself from Columbia County judicial split case
- NBC sends out online casting call for title role in ‘Annie Live!’- How to audition