AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – AU Health is one of only 3 state labs, plus the CDC, testing COVID-19 samples in the state of Georgia.
Dr. Ravindra Kolhe, Director of the Georgia Esoteric and Molecular Laboratory at the Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University gives us the details.
Watch the full interview with Dr. Kolhe below.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Back the Blue and Trump Rally held in Thomson
- Protesters say that nothing has been done to remove the Market House
- President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- Dr. Fauci: U.S. still in the first wave, seasonal ‘challenge’ lies ahead
- US Senate candidate spends the day campaigning in Augusta
- University Hospital plans to withdraw funding from one of its physician groups
- GOP expecting Trump to name Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court