AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – AU Health is one of only 3 state labs, plus the CDC, testing COVID-19 samples in the state of Georgia.
Dr. Ravindra Kolhe, Director of the Georgia Esoteric and Molecular Laboratory at the Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University gives us the details.
Watch the full interview with Dr. Kolhe below.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Protesters gather on Wrightsboro Road Saturday for a peaceful march
- Several take to the streets in Augusta following death of man in police custody out of state
- Local woman arrested after allegedly lying about testing positive for COVID-19
- SC leaders react to George Floyd’s death, protests
- New York man uses superhero characters to spread joy
- George Floyd protests grow across the U.S.
- SpaceX, NASA moving ahead with historic launch, weather permitting
- Local police departments say kneeling on someone’s neck is not part of training