AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – Augusta University Health’s Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Phillip Coule, spoke with NewsChannel 6’s Barclay Bishop about the potential impact of reopening businesses in the state of Georgia.
On Wednesday, President Trump stated that he “disagreed strongly” with Kemp’s decision to begin allowing some nonessential businesses to soon reopen.
Locally, Augusta Mayor Hardie Davis has urged caution in reopening businesses, saying the Governor’s announcement left him shocked and concerned.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Study: Moderna coronavirus vaccine appears safe, shows signs of working in older adults
- Viewers’ Guide: Trump, Biden meet in Ohio for 1st debate
- Dolly Parton announces release date for Netflix Christmas movie
- Augusta looks at spraying vacant lots to slow growth
- Stimulus check update: GOP, Democrats inching closer to aid compromise