AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) - The big party before the Georgia-South Carolina football game is on the move again.
The 25th Border Bash will be held September 7th at the Augusta Common.
After several years in the Common, Border Bash moved to the North Augusta Hippodrome last year.
This year, it's back at the Common.
The band, Whiskey Run, will be the headliner.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Inmate Found Dead
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop