GEORGIA (ABC News) – A stray dog in the former Soviet republic of Georgia has become an internet sensation after it was filmed helping groups of kindergarten children to cross a busy street.
The dog was filmed in the town of Batumi, barking at cars to get them to stop so the children can use a zebra crossing safely.
The person who filmed the video, Beqa Tsinadze, said the stray dog lives in the neighborhood and is called Kursha.
- President of Auburn University posts letter on the current state of the nation
- Stevens Creek Church reopens their doors for services
- Live VIPIR 6 Weather Forecast 5/31/20 PM
- Southern Souls Rescue gives away 14,000 pounds of dog food in an hour
- Virtual town hall on HIV, COVID-19, and mental health scheduled for June