GEORGIA (ABC News) – A stray dog in the former Soviet republic of Georgia has become an internet sensation after it was filmed helping groups of kindergarten children to cross a busy street.
The dog was filmed in the town of Batumi, barking at cars to get them to stop so the children can use a zebra crossing safely.
The person who filmed the video, Beqa Tsinadze, said the stray dog lives in the neighborhood and is called Kursha.
- 156 dogs rescued in federal multi-county Georgia operation
- “The Office” star Brian Baumgartner makes his famous chili on “National Chili Day”
- Stand-Up comedian Mark Normand bringing the laughs to Augusta
- James Brown Boulevard reconstruction breaks ground
- Today is Pokémon Day!: Google announces the ‘Pokémon’ of the Year’