FLOYD COUNTY, Ky. (WKRN) — Employees at a Dollar General store in Martin, KY had a pretty testy shopper pay them a visit Wednesday evening— and the claws came out.
A bobcat was found inside the store near the deodorant aisle. Floyd County Sheriff’s Department posted on Facebook that deputies, KSP troopers, and Martin Police were able to safely capture it and remove it from the store.
Thankfully, no employees or customers were injured and neither was the bobcat, who was released into the wild.
Dollar General did not immediately respond for comment, but we would venture to say that THIS customer won’t be graciously allowed back.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Medical community strongly urges people to get their flu shot
- Americans struggle with food security amid pandemic
- Gas leak in Wrens causes road blocks for Main St. and Broad St.
- COVID-19 vaccine trial from AstraZeneca, Oxford approved to resume in US
- Social media scams surging amid coronavirus pandemic, FTC reports
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi says deal can happen before election if Trump approves
- Train derailment damages tracks near Midville, Ga
- White teen sentenced; planned to kill black churchgoers