After 30 years of building a brand that represents soulful southern goodness, Georgia-grown hospitality and educating children in cooking and etiquette, Vera Stewart has decided to do what she does best, teach.
Vera teaches her viewers of The VeryVera Show how to make her family favorite recipes in the comfort of their own homes. Through her tutorials and techniques her viewers learn how to master the art of southern comfort Vera has perfected over the years and continues to shake up. Very Vera aired its first show nearly 3 years ago in Augusta, Georgia and today it is premiering across the state!
Vera teaches spring and summer cooking classes to children of a wide variety of ages. Not only do they learn things such as knife skills, baking techniques, and food safety but they also acquire life lessons, etiquette execution, and proper hospitality setup for a wide variety of events and occasions.
Vera also teaches her staff the expertise she has acquired in catering and logistics through the partnership she shares with Epting Events. Their high-end events are always the talk of the town and are showcased specifically when all eyes are in Augusta for golf.
Working in the areas that showcase her creativity and management skills allows Vera to spend time with her family including grandchildren who affectionately call her Granny V. Soon she will be able to pass down all the expertise onto them as she has to her viewers, colleagues, and friends.
Join us each Thursday and Saturday for The Very Vera Show on WJBF News Channel 6. Vera brings her extensive cooking and catering expertise to our viewers with her sought-after recipes, clever design ideas and timeless etiquette tips. The Very Vera Show airs Thursdays at 12:30 p.m. and Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. on WJBF News Channel 6.
- JENNIE: Hydro One premium beverages recognized for health benefits
- Dr. Ed Boland and Evans DCP offer new model of health care, no insurance accepted
- JENNIE: Delta Sigma Theta presents Mr. Debonair fundraiser Feb. 10th
- JENNIE: Augusta Mini Theatre presents original play, Sisters
- JENNIE: January is Cervical Cancer Awareness Month
- Local artist Billy S is a gifted painter and musician
- Jennie: SRP Banking in Schools
- Onnie Sanford joins us this week to talk about the best way to gear your diet and lifestyle
- Life Hack Expert Reva Myles joins us for a very special Friday on The Dish
- "Signature Mike" Siewert has joined us to talk about all the newest trends for 2019
- Augusta Plastic Surgery invites us to their clinic to answer all our questions about coolsculpting!
- Belk in Evans gets us ready for the New Year in style!
- This month we highlight Sherry Brooks, Manager of the Image Boutique at the Georgia Cancer Center
- Ana is back and this week she is joined for First Friday by her husband Ryan Bowers
- Building the future of Columbia County
- Georgia's 83rd Governor looks ahead to the state's future
- The Georgia Cancer Center: A destination for cancer treatment
- Living the gift of life
- Campaign takes aim at improving life and tourism in Augusta
- City Hope Alliance: Restoring people and rebuilding places
- When Help Can't Wait: Enriching the lives of nursing home patients