Augusta, GA (WJBF) – Ronald McDonald House Charities of Augusta has a mission to care of families with critically injured and seriously ill children. They offer families a place to sleep and eat while they are receiving treatment, and are located just steps away from the Children’s Hospital of Georgia.
More Local Living:
- Athelite Fitness gives us some tips on how to deal with stress
- The Grill Reign shares their recipe for a delicious meal to make at home
- Shepeard Community Blood Center gives us info on donating during Coronavirus
- Havird Usry shares the recipe for his blackened salmon plate
- Athelite Fitness gives us a TABATA workout to do from home