Augusta, GA (WJBF) – Ronald McDonald House Charities of Augusta has a mission to care of families with critically injured and seriously ill children. They offer families a place to sleep and eat while they are receiving treatment, and are located just steps away from the Children’s Hospital of Georgia.
More Local Living:
- Giving Local: Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Blanchard & Calhoun is invested in Augusta’s future
- Giving Local: Girl Scouts of Historic Georgia
- Living Local: Southern Landscaping
- Eating Local: Laziza Mediterranean Grill